TEMPOS Grand opening
The grand opening of the TEMPOS project will be held on the 18th and 19th December.
On the occasion of this inauguration, we are organizing a short scientific workshop. It will be held on the campus of the University in Orsay and Palaiseau, in the south of Paris. This workshop will focus on the various topics addressed within this platform which gathers two unique prototype instruments dedicated to specific applications: the in situ synthesis of nanostructures from molecular beams, radicals and gases, and ultimate spectroscopy experiments combining photons and electrons. The scientific program will include presentations by local users highlighting the first results obtained on these original instruments and presentations given by world leading experts on these topics or related issues.
Deadline for registration: Monday 5th December, Midnight
Registration in now closed Practical information can be found here . List of invited speakers:
- Frances Ross, MIT
- Quentin Ramasse, SUPERSTEM, Daresbury
- Pierre Muller, CINAM, Marseilles
- Lena Kourkoutis, Cornell University, Cornell
- Martien den Hertog, Institut Néel, Grenoble
- Jean-Pascal Rueff, Synchrotron Soleil, Gif-sur-Yvette
- Ondrej Krivanek, NION, Kirkland
- Stephan Kujawa, Thermo Fisher, Eindhoven (to be confirmed)